This special joining offer from Stampin Up! is a limited offer (ends October 21st) and if you are tempted to join but not too sure, here are my top 10 reasons to join.
1. As a member of Stampin Up! you get 20% off all future orders. But …
2. The joining fee is normally £99 but if you join now for only £25, you get to choose £26.95 worth of products and you get a business pack too. That means, you have £74 left over to put towards your first order. If that order is over £150, you get a whopping 30% off that order. Pretty amazing indeed.
3. You get to make the most beautiful products! You really do. There are hundreds of products to choose from, giving you thousands and thousands of different products to make. If cards are your thing, each and every card you make can be unique; if boxes are your thing, you can make thousands of boxes all different dimensions, with different stamps, using different punches, and all of them, ALL, will be so pretty.
4. Co-ordination! This is key to Stampin Up! The colours come in ranges, and across that range you get ink, cardstock, markers, buttons, ribbons, speciality papers. Not sure which colour matches that lovely blue you bought? Stampin Up! shows you exactly which colours match. No need to clash!
5. Matching punch and stamp sets. Their punches are amazing, their stamps are amazing, and they have lots of co-ordinating stamps and punches that allow you to create beautiful cards and boxes etc without needing to fussy cut out images and get your fingers cut ( I speak from sore experience here)
6. The quality of the products – I’ve been a crafter for many years, I have umpteen crafting tools from various brands and none of them compare to the quality of Stampin Up! ones. The punches stack neatly and they punch really well. The inks come with build in lids that fold over and tuck in, so no need to lose the lid in amongst all your crafty supplies, letting the ink dry out. Even the foam pads (dimensionals) are great and easy to use without them all sticking together.
7. You get to become part of an amazing group of people, all with the same passion for crafting that you have. We all make, we all share and we all ‘get’ each other’s love of Stampin Up!. We are all great for sharing advice and there to help each there. We are a community of like minded folks and that’s pretty special.
8. You decide what you want to use Stampin Up! for. There is absolutely no pressure to become an active demo and recruit more members. If you just want to buy lovely crafting products at a fantastic price, then Stampin Up! is for you. And once you join, there is absolutely no pressure to order anything more, ever.
9. However, if you do wish you start a new venture and become an active demo, then we are here for you. You can earn money through Stampin Up! in so many ways, earn free stamp sets, and you can watch your team grow and your business build as you get to spread the word about Stampin Up! As it is something you love, it is so easy to share your passion and enthusiasm. So whether you decide to start craft classes, technique workshops, hostess parties etc, Stampin Up! has the resources and the support there to help you build your business.
10. Quite simply, it’s fun. It really is. Crafting is such a great way to spend your time. Whether it is in prep for blogs and workshops and teaching techniques, or making fabulous Christmas Cards to give your friends, safe in the knowledge that they will never get another card like that, it’s just fun. I often spend time with my young son and we craft away with stamps and ink. He’s just 6 but is already a dab hand and using the ink pads, stamping and cleaning the stamps. While we are Stampin Upping (it is a word lol) we chat, laugh, have fun. It’s a fantastic way to spend time with each other.
So, I hope I’ve answered all your questions, but please do get in touch if you would like to know any more, and if you would like to join, please click the ‘Join My Team’ link on the right side bar, and it will take you to my joining page.
I hope to hear from you xx